Live Chat Help
- How does your live chat software differ from other similar services?
- Creative Live chat software is a an Open source solution. We are
providing 3rd party software integration of live chat script on your
website. Being an open source software integration, we are providing cost effective solutions to large, small businesses and individual websites online. Creative Live Chat includes a large range of features to allow multiple operators, multiple departments and multiple languages to be used. Other highlighted features include the ability to create your own questions, auto inviting visitors, referer tracking, page tracking, ability to view what the customer is typing as they type, multiple chat sessions, sound alert, leave a message if offline, push urls, quick responses, Customizable graphics, multiple language chat, and multiple operators. Live Chat software with web space to carry traffic load coming to your website..
- Creative Live Chat Software is developed in what technology?
- Creative Live Chat Software is developed in PHP with Mysql for the datatabase. It is an open source PHP software.
- Do you provide customer support along with the software?
- We integrate the live chat code to your websites, we create customized chat requst form, chat leave message form, live hcta icons, live chat operator images matching the look and feel of your website and your chat request requirement.
- Can you install the software on my server?
- Yes we do provide this service, as its an open source software, we can install it on your server as well. But we charge extra for same and take one month time span for same. A hosted solution running
on our servers is a better option, as we provide high end xeon servers and cost effective option as well.
- Can I use Creative Live button chat on more than one website at the same time?
- Yes. Our service can be used on any number of web pages or sites. The
subscription package defines only the number of operators.
- If I can forget my password. How can I recover it?
- To recover your operator password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our adminstrator will do it for and email you the same. We do not share your passwords, its done on the server admin side itself.
- Can I have the chat system translated into my language?
- Yes we have multiple chat options on our live chat software.
Free Trial and Live Demo
- How can I go for demo of your Live chat software?
- We have live video of admin of our live chat software and screenhsots as well of our live chat software. Click on the link in header for screenshots. However if you still need demo, we shall integrate a demo account for you on a dmeo website within 48 hours. Email us on email@example.com for your 7 day free trial request.
- Are there any limitations in the Trial account or Live Demo?
- No. All features of the service are fully functional in the Trial account and Live Demo.
- Who will install the live chat button on my website?
- The installation part is very easy. We just ask for your web pages, we do not affect your website code or design, we just add a two line script on your web pages, which help activate live chat button on your webpages. This takes maximum 24 hours from our side after receiving the website source code. If you do not wish to give us your website source code, we can even assist you with this, we provide you with a two line script, which you have to tell your designer or if you can do on your own, to add the script in all pages of your website wherever you need it to be displayed.
- Is there any additional software that has to be installed on my system to use your software?
- No additional software is needed.
- Can I use your system on site built on Joomla or any other CMS?
- Our system is designed to work on any web-site, built on any
web-site, there will be no problem with adding the chat feature to your
the chat feature to your web-site by using special No-Script Code, but
some features, such as visitor monitoring and chat invitations, will
not be available. Please see <a href="using-live-chat-for-website.html" title="Live chat Solutions">Solutions</a> to know, our software is compatible with following websites
- Can I ask visitors questions like company name, email, etc. when they're asking for support?
- Yes. You can define fields that your customers fill-in after they click
on the chat button. Our executive shall add reuqired text fields such
as email addresses; text areas for longer messages, such as customer
problem descriptions, country, birthdate, whatever fileds you need, you have to inform our executive at the time of installing the software. It can be customized any moment, even after two, three months of usage of the service.
- Can we monitor the search engines and what keywords people use to come to my site?
- Our live chat operator interface allows you to see where your visitor came from
(referrer address). If they enter your website from search engine page,
you'd have search phrase included into the referrer address. This is
the real-time monitoring of your website visitors. Please see screenshots of real time live chat visitors monitoring.
- Can I create predefined answers if I know I'm going to be asked the
same questions by most visitors, so I don't have to repeatedly type in
the same answers?
- Yes. You can create canned
responses inside your account administration area. You can define
answers on the company level - accessible to all operators, on the
department level - accessible to operators associated with particular
department, and for each operator individually. After you set up
predefined answers, your operators will be able to choose them from a
drop-down list in the operator console. Your operators may edit or
customize these messages as necessary before they are sent to the
- Do you also have the ability to push URL, so my customer can see it?
- Yes, you can, by adding links in advance and just clicking on push url from operator console.
- Can we change the appearance of chat buttons to match our site better?
- Yes. You can choose button images from our gallery or provide us your own image. If needed, we cna even create a customized image icon at extra cost of Rs 500 oer image.
- Can I place chat buttons on more than one site / domain?
- Yes. You can place chat buttons on any number of pages, sites, and
domains. Your subscription package defines only the number of operator
profiles within your company account.
- Can I put a chat button in my email messages?
- Yes, you can, by requesting from our executive the html source code to be added in email.
- Is there a setup fee? Monthly fee? Are there any additional payments?
- Yes there are setup fees, we have mentioned prices here. We provide monthly, quarterly, half yearly billing contracts as well. Send us inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org for monthly, quarterly, half yearly billing prices, but we recommend early billing as they are cost effective solutions and less effort to manage billing periods..
- Can I add more operators later after I subscribe?
- Yes, you can change your package at any time. This change is free.
- Are upgrades included? If I subscribe now, will I automatically get any new updates?
- Yes. All future updates are free. Browser-based operator interface
updates will be downloaded automatically, because pages are loaded from
our servers each time you log in. We will notify you on same.
- Let's say my sales staff goes home but wants to continue monitoring in
the evening. The license restricts the number of operators but not how
many places they can log-in from, right?
- Yes. They can chat from anywhere using the link given to them.
- When does my billing cycle start?
- The billing cycle starts when you subscribe for one of our paid
subscription packages. You can choose one, three, six month or annual
billing period. Extended subscription gives you a significant discount,
up to 45% for annual billing period.
- Is there a limit to the number of chats I can have each month?
- There is no limit. You may have an unlimited number of chats with any
number of unique visitors. Your subscription package defines only the
number of operators within your company account.
- How do I upgrade/downgrade my account?
- You would need to cancel your current subscription and purchase a new
one to upgrade/downgrade your account. All your account settings will
be kept, the service won't be interrupted.
- I want to suspend my account for some time. Is this possible?
- Yes, this is possible. To suspend your account please contact our
support chat. We will cancel your current subscription and temporarily
suspend your account. All your settings will be kept in the system and
your remaining account balance will be kept as well. You'll be able to
purchase a new subscription and reactivate your account at any moment.
- Do you charge per concurrent online operator profile or per operator profile in the account?
- We charge per operator profile in the account. This means that if you
purchase a single operator subscription, you can create 1 operator profile
in your account with a set of customizations for each of them e.g.
name, login, password, e-mail, picture, font etc. If you choose multiple operator, you can create as many upto 20 operators in your account. All of your operator
profiles can be online concurrently.
- How can I pay for your service?
- We accept credit cards, PayPal payments and checks, bank transfer, Demand drafts. Live chat account will be ready to use only after making full payment in advance. We do not refund money, after setting up an account. However we can adjust money, if any on upgrade or down grade of any package.
- Can I resell your system?
- Yes you can, we are providing open source software, which any one can sell it. We just provide integration services, If you are selling live chta software with installation on our server, we do not allow, you to use your brand name for selling same..
Please call us on Live support or email us email@example.com on for further querries.